November 09, 2010

Back in Action

Yes, I know...I've been missing in action for quite some time. It's mainly because I have been working hard on my freelance writing for clients. Until last week I have not had the time to come up for air. I also spent just a little bit of time with some affiliate marketing, but I will talk more about that another day. For right now, I am trying to get myself more organized so I can split my time between passive income, affiliate marketing, and still have the time do some writing for some clients. I have so many different directions I want to go in and don't want to decide on just one. So, I'm thinking if I try to schedule my time better I can work on all of it. We'll see how that goes. Anyway, I'm back and I plan on trying to report my progress and findings as I go.

0 comments:

 

Make Money Cafe Copyright © 2009 ~ Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy