February 05, 2009

Updates Concerning eHow

Well I guess you know I have been slacking on my new blog. Yes, I'm ashamed, but I promise I am really trying to get caught up. I would like to report my eHow earnings for the month of January. I more than doubled what I made last month. The payment was $31.55, so I am happy with that. I did reach my goal of 50 more articles this past month, which left me with a total of 100 articles. Yipee!

Now, I know I had said I would try to produce at least 50 articles each month, but I have been swamped with all of my new adventures. I think I am going to take a couple of months off with ehow and just let my earnings grow while I catch up on some other work. I can honestly say, I should be trying to promote my articles more than I have been. Once I get an article finished, I do manage to submit the url to Google and blurb about it on Xomba, but that's about it. Occasionally, I will post about the article on some of my other blogs. I have got to start working harder on promoting, but it seems so time consuming.

I also managed to focus on keywords more, so we will see if that helps. I also started adding more resources to my articles from places such as Amazon. Any extra money helps, right? That's another great thing about Xomba. It gives me the opportunity to earn a little bit through my adsense account. I'm not giving up by any means. I just have to refocus and get myself in a more disciplined mode. I do have another adventure I want to share with you in a few days, so stay tuned for other ways to make money from home...or on vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

last week our group held a similar discussion on this subject and you show something we haven't covered yet, thanks.

- Kris

 

Make Money Cafe Copyright © 2009 ~ Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy