February 12, 2009

A New Adventure with Info Barrel

A week or so ago, I decided to try out a new site called Info Barrel. It is another one of my adventures in freelance writing. Info Barrel will pay writers 75% of the ad revenue generated by their articles. It seems like it is going to be a great opportunity! I really enjoy getting started at new places when I feel like there is some potential for income. It's too early in the game for me to report how well I am doing, but I will be sure to keep you posted. Check it out for yourself if you'd like and we can compare notes. You can sign up here.

1 comments:

Motherhood for the Weak on May 13, 2009 at 10:53 AM said...

I was wondering how things are going with info barrel? There doesn't seem to be a lot of info out there on it and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth doing.

Thanks
M

 

Make Money Cafe Copyright © 2009 ~ Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy