December 15, 2008

Mystery Shopping

For a while now I have been a mystery shopper. I can honestly say, I don't do it for the income but mainly for the free merchandise, meals and occasional free hotel night away from home. It can be a lot of fun as well as rewarding. Don't get me wrong, you actually have to work a little for the free stuff, but to me, it's well worth it. I don't live in a big major city, but do live approximately 30 minutes away. We usually go there to eat a nice meal out anyway, so why not benefit and get it free? The town nearby me normally has fast food shops, and I enjoy getting those as well. I tend to do more food shops than I do retail stores, especially since I have so much other work going on at home. If the thought of mystery shopping has ever crossed your mind, then check out my eHow article on "How to Become a Mystery Shopper." You should also check out the Mystery Shopper Providers Association.

0 comments:

 

Make Money Cafe Copyright © 2009 ~ Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy