December 05, 2008

About This Blog

As many of you have noticed, my blog is changing. I have found that I really enjoy discussing ways I enjoy making money from the comfort of my own home. Actually, it's not always from home, occasionally it is from my hotel room on vacation. But that's beside the point. I want to be able to help others in their journey of being your own boss. I have been working for myself for several year now. I can honestly say I have had my hands in many different directions. From data entry, editing to customer service. This blog will talk about all those adventures as well as the path I am on now. I will also be discussing things I haven't tried yet, but have read about. Sometimes I find myself with more than I can handle because I enjoy trying a little of everything. I like to find out what works best and how to make the most of something. From time to time, I will post different work at home jobs that I run across which may be of interest to you, so keep checking back. I truly hope you enjoy what you will be reading and look forward to your comments.

0 comments:

 

Make Money Cafe Copyright © 2009 ~ Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy