December 28, 2009

I'm Back

I know I have been terrible about posting on this blog, but I am in the process of reworking it.  In fact, I have deleted some previous post so that I can turn the blog into what I want it to be.

I had to take a break for a few months in order to help with some family members and concentrate on other work I had backed up. I was getting so worn out with trying to keep up with everything, so I made a choice on what I could slack up on and this blog was on that list. Now, that I am more focused, I have decided to continue with this blog, but I am planning on making a few changes. You will start to notice these changes over the next couple of weeks and I am hoping for a much better and informative blog for the New Year! I hope each and everyone of you had a Merry Christmas and I shall return shortly.

0 comments:

 

Make Money Cafe Copyright © 2009 ~ Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy