June 28, 2009

The End of June

Well, it lacks two days being the end of June. This has been an awful past two weeks for me and my family. My husband and I have both been sick, and my father will be having surgery in a few days. I did manage to get some work done, actually I was able to make approximately $500 between the two weeks. That's better than what I had expected with all the commotion that has been happening. Most of this was from paid post and writing for Demand, again. I keep trying to get myself into a better work method, especially for the upcoming month of July, but it's so hard with it being summer time. All I can do at this point is try to work harder.

2 comments:

Kecia on July 1, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

The majority of my work has been for Demand as well. I'm hoping to branch out a little in the month of July, as I don't like the idea of depending on one source of income. If Demand shut down tomorrow, I'd be seriously hurting!

BTW, I moved my blog, Life of a Freelance Writer, to a new location. Feel free to check it out! http://keciahambrick.com

Caddy on July 6, 2009 at 1:38 AM said...

I certainly hope you're all better by now and that your dad's surgery went well.

 

Make Money Cafe Copyright © 2009 ~ Disclosure ~ Privacy Policy